Congo’s Caper! Now ya’ll, this is certainly a chonker of an episode, mainly due to one factor – the reunion of TADPOG I.T. with Jon Turley! We talk about Ian’s new obsessions, anime and simulated power washing. We talk about some new television, new game releases, a few new movies and probably too deep of a dive into Congo’s Caper. How does this compare to Joe & Mac? What’s it’s relation to that game? Come sit awhile, listen, and find out. You can have a little Congo’s Caper as a treat.
Congo’s Caper Shownotes:
- It may just be one season but we recommend Prison School.
- As we though, Ian liked High School DXD.
- But is he ready for Ouran Host Club?
- Beat Saber is good stuff.
- Hattie B’s had wreck worthy Nashville Hot Chicken.
- Got any more of that Gringott’s Roller Coaster?
- MASTER OF PUPPETS
- See that new Apple show, Physical?
- STRAY! It’s not just a summon anymore.
- Dave doing that deep dive in Fortnite.
- Played EX-Zodiac?
- There are some tributes to Afterburner.
- Have you seen The Mist?
- Tyler and Melissa watched A Quiet Place 2.
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze has REALLY long levels.
- We have talked about Joe & Mac before.
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002