Podcast: Play in new window | Download
(I Kinda Like) Sneezing on Cat Butts vs. The World – Session Thirteen. D&D Actual Play. Has come again! Do you like that art? Dave felt inspired by the many events that lead up to the encounters that would conjure up such an image. On this session, the band goes up against whatever it was that laughed at them in subspace and blew all the non band members out of subspace (Oh whatever could it be?) Abigail confronts Ignatius on information about the Glow. Lem tries his hand at actually removing the Glow from someone. This is a more action packed episode that maybe ever before, so come sit awhile and listen! (I Kinda Like) Sneezing on Cat Butts vs. The World – Session Thirteen. D&D Actual Play. Has come again! Do you like that art?
(I Kinda Like) Sneezing on Cat Butts vs. The World – Session Twelve Shownotes:
- You know Panama by Led Zeppelin?
- Do you get in confused with Paradise by Led Zeppelin?
- Everyone needs a Bathroom Arby’s.
- Due to Tyler’s implied description, Nicole literally thought this was a balloon.
- Hey, it’s a Blue Mage ability!
- Knowing what Magicite is will help.
- Have you finished the last episode?
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums.n iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
Pingback: Ep. 678 – The Meat in a Marion Sandwich vs. The World – Session Fourteen (A D&D Actual Play) - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games