Final Fantasy VI, yes, you read that correctly. The Randomizer threw Final Fantasy VI at us so we decided to take this opportunity to re-do our original two episodes over this game. We took is down for various reasons we get into knowing we would need to do it again – so here it is! This time we get to not just discuss the original but also the latest Pixel Remaster. Ian also gets to have his first experience with the game! So good things all around. With our new format, it doesn’t lend well to multiple episodes so for this we will be exclusively talking about the first half of Final Fantasy VI, aka, The World of Balance. So please come check out this new/old episode!
Final Fantasy VI Shownotes:
- Casey is opening Stella’s in Paducah, KY!
- Netflix messed up the roll out of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.
- The best restaurant in town has to be The Freight House.
- Ian is a fan of High Rise Invasion.
- Tyler and Dave very much was Ian to watch Golden Boy.
- High School of the Dead sounds up Ian’s alley.
- Prison School is another he may like.
- Running up the Hill is cool again.
- You can call the pizza number on the side of the van.
- Master of Puppets is also coming back again.
- Dave wants us to try out Double Dragon III.
- He also speaks highly of Flappy.
- Remember that episode we did on Solomon’s Key?
- Everyone is owned by the Sheinhardt Wig Company.
- Our themeDon’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002