We’re talking about Solomon’s Key for the NES…kinda. You love 45 minute intro stories, right? Tyler tells a slumber party story and talks about their ‘tivities. Circus Skate Guy is back, baby! We talk about little kids behind their backs. For probably too long. Tyler issues a “Key Quiz”. We take a few calls. We thank a few people. We all have a good time.
Solomon’s Key Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays Solomon’s Key on Twitch
- That episode we did on Zelda II
- Tsupparo Ozumo (was on the Famicom Mini)
- That Kids in the Hall Mechanic sketch
- The Adventures of Batman and Robin
- AVGN Milon’s Secret Castle
- Greater Key of Solomon
- Lesser Key of Solomon
- Fire ‘n Ice
- There is no Dana, only Zuul
- Ruby Weapon from Final Fantasy 7
- Budweiser frogs
- Our Sonic the Hedgehog 2 episode
- Tome of Magic
- Circus Skate
- H.H Holmes’ Murder Hotel
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.