The Randomizer x Wikipedia Ii, our final tribute to the dark lord of chaos, on this – the all hallow’s eve of our devlishly decadent mark of the beast episode – BEHOLD! TADPOG EPISODE 666! Is that enough adjectives for it? We had another unfortunate brush with COVID so we pushed back the Scott Pilgrim game for everyone’s safety. Therefore, BEHOLD! We fall down a Wikipedia rabbit hole and turn it into semi-interview questions. It works in a pinch! Enjoy! The Randomizer x Wikipedia
- Have you seen the new Top Gun?
- What about the old Top Gun?
- Borderlands did a nice Top Gun homage.
- Are you caught up on Obi Wan?
- Ian is very much enjoying Umbrella Academy.
- Dave and his family had an adventure at the Alamo Safari Park.
- Who should Sawyer have played in Hollywood?
- ALL GIRLS LOVE JOOP!
- If you spew, spew into this.
- Aicha? I wonder if they ever got together.
- Frederick Fox is another one.
- WOULD YOU LIKE AN APPLE PIE WITH THAT?
- Jesus Vs. Santa was so offensive.
- All Your Base Are Belong To Us nearly got Tyler in a rough spot.
- Have you heard our latest Scott Pilgrim episode?
- We did an episode over Persona 4.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002