Ultraman: Towards the Future. Towards? Would it be towards or toward? This game slides TOWORDS the garbage can. We discuss the tornado that ended the last episode so abruptly (not that Tetris 2 was a banger anyway), we talk about odd pediatricians, the male Sex and the City reboot, Peloton spoilers, Ultraman as a series and Ultraman as a terrible game! We take the make-up quiz and want your feedback on something.
Ultraman: Towards the Future Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Ultraman for the SNES on Twitch, and then a few other Ultraman games that came out on the Famicom and Super Famicom.
- We didn’t get stuck in that tornado we didn’t take seriously enough.
- Dr. Trailer was fancy because of his Norman Rockwell prints.
- We do like the Calvert City Drive-In movie theatre.
- Peloton stock took a dip.
- Tyler bought this game with birthday money from Toys R’ Us with that little paper slip.
- Thankfully, he also bought Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
- Do you like Alf references? There are plenty in this episode.
- This game was a worse version of Power Rangers where you fight in the Mega Zord.
- Murray’s own Old School Wrestling.
- ULTRAMAN TREY!
- Ian and Tyler are big fans of deviled eggs.
- We need to make some Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002