TADPOG NATION! THE TIME HAS COME! WE HAVE NO ARRIVED AT THE TOP TEN OF IGN’S TOP ONE HUNDRED SUPER NINTENDO GAMES. But don’t worry, we’re going to do what Hollywood does now and really stretch out all these big RPGs that are this high on the list (mostly so we can finish replaying them or just flat out play them). This week we tackle Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. We have people that like it, people that love it and maybe someone who downright hates it. Please enjoy.
In This Episode:
- Oh Pokemon Blue
- THAT DAMN SAFARI ZONE
- Rap Snacks!
- Wayne’s World (it has to be good with Nicole smiled once)
- Tommy Boy (Dave will claim it totally holds up)
- Just Shoot Me, a David Spade superfest
- Shadow Hearts
- Lil’ Romeo
- Ugh. We get more Mitch McConnell
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #1
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #2
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.