Nobunaga’s Ambition is…well…ambitious. And it certainly isn’t about revenge despite how many times Tyler tries to say it is. This week the Randomizer dealt TADPOG a card that made them grumble but turned out to be a surprise. So come listen to some chill LoFi game chat with plenty of odd tangents as we talk about this war strategy “dad” game.
Nobunaga’s Ambition Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Nobunaga’s Ambition on Twitch if you’re into demayos, ambition, Nobus, Nagas, or guys named Dave.
- Tyler was bummed that Rogue Legacy 2 has little content available but maybe everyone should go ahead and buy it to ensure it is finished.
- Borderlands 3 was finally defeated.
- Get on your Japanese history about Nobunaga.
- Dave got on that Parappa the Rappa game.
- Mrs. Betty burned up sins like flash paper.
- Curly Fries were the bane of Tyler for quite some time.
- Those Bran Muffins that also turned Tyler’s stomach.
- This is compared to Ogre Battle, that we did an episode on.
- Which Final Fantasy Tactics is better?
- We also did an episode on Final Fantasy Tactics.
- This game is similar to Gemfire but we responded very differently.
- There was an episode over this game.
- Have you heard this one?
- What about this one?
- NOT THIS ONE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002