Jim Power: The Lost Dimension in 3-D has arrived! I know it’s been a long time coming and everyone has been on the edge of their seat to hear about this game…hey, it sucks. There, now that is out of the way come enjoy us talk about the Genesis, Night Trap, a little Borderlands 3, a touch of Rogue Legacy, and a quiz about the SNES Adventure games. Come hear us talk and huge amount of trash about this game and all the tangents.
Jim Power Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Jim Power: The Lost Dimension in 3-D on Twitch if you’re into nausea, power, third dimensions, guys named Jim or guys named Dave.
- There was also a Night Trap stream on Twitch, if you’re into times around 8:00 p.m., putties from Power Rangers, uncomfortable sexual themes, changing channels, or guys named Dave.
- Tyler always wanted to play Sonic CD.
- Did you play Night Trap?
- What happened to the Dell Guy?
- BERNIE FOR CTHULHU!
- It’s like a dolphin’s ass.
- The Pulfrich Effect is a thing that is attempted.
- It’s not as bad as Street Hockey ’95
- But it is better than Home Improvement: Power Tool Pursuit
- Also better than Eek! The Cat
- We did an episode over Yogi Bear too.
- Here is a random episode.
- Please stay away from this episode.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002