In celebration of Tyler’s brother Ryan getting married – WE RESURRECT THE ALL CALLS SHOW! That’s right. It has been a busy week for Tyler being way out of town for the wedding so we humbly request the easy therapy for TADPOG that is a the glorious All Calls show. So we talk about the wedding, Steve Bushemi, what to do with that Yeet, and all the wonderful calls. Spoilers, it is a lot of Beloved Adam and it is so good. Please enjoy!
All Calls Shownotes:
- Ryan got married in Gatlinburg, TN.
- Tyler and Melissa took their family to Dollywood.
- At Dollywood they got to ride the Lightning Rod.
- We do miss Opryland and The Hangman roller coaster.
- Six Flags was the main theme park for Tyler and Dave growing up.
- King’s Island is Tyler’s favorite theme park though.
- What is your love language?
- Tyler and Dave are both Physical Love and Words of Affirmation boiz.
- Introducing the Obligation Hutch (TM)
- Lots of Donnie Jeffcoat talk.
- Who were all the hosts of Wild N Crazy kids?
- Do you support OnlyFans?
- WHY DID ADAM NOT WISH DAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY?! IT WAS RIGHT THERE.
- Please Join the Don Jeffcoat fan club.
- Have you heard this episode?
- What about this episode?
- Even this episode?
- NEVER THIS EPISODE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002