Dragon’s Lair! Did you see the art and episode announcement and got excited? WELL DIAL IT BACK! WE AREN’T TALKING ABOUT THE GOOD ONE! We dive into the SNES port – and what a doozy. Tyler and Dave do talk about the works of Don Bluth, smells we think everyone needs to smell, and bring up the beauty of a twerking Sonic. Enjoy!
Dragon’s Lair Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Dave streamed Dragon’s Lair on Twitch, if you like Twitch, video games, dragons, lairs, or guys named Dave!
- The Bluth Family – Oscar, Michael, Gob, and Don.
- You know we have to talk about An American Tail.
- The Secret of Nimh was my jam.
- We did enjoy the first dozen Land Before Time movies.
- What was the edge? It was Rockadoodle.
- Boktai: The Sun is in your hand caused me many a sunburn.
- The OG Dragon’s Lair is still amazing.
- ONLY THE FINEST WILL EAT THE GANYMEDE ROCK LOBSTER!
- RadioLab talks about Foie Gras.
- Pat Contri going to flea markets is a pretty good watch.
- The seventh sign – a twerking Sonic.
- We did do an episode over Color a Dinosaur.
- We also did an episode over this game.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002