Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“You may have a single boon. What do you wish?” bellowed the Randomizer. “Ryan.” Tyler said, “I want my brother back.” The Randomizer narrowed it’s eyes and creaked a wry smile. “SO BE IT!”, the Randomizer exclaimed as it faded from view, leaving a single SNES cartridge where it once stood. Prehistorik Man! The platformer made by Titus back in 95 is what we are covering today, Ryan Holland reappears after a long hiatus as he and Tyler have a childhood history with this game. But that’s not all they cover, they talk girlfriend similarities, if you have to shave or not for certain activities, and serial killer Bob Berdella. Enjoy!
Prehistorik Man Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Dave streamed Prehistorik Man on Twitch, if you like Twitch, video games, prehistoric men, or guys named Dave!
- Ryan has done a few episodes before, like this one.
- Ryan was also on this Shake classic episode.
- He was also present for this one.
- Sam’s Club has some pretty killer chicken nuggets similar to Chic-fil-a.
- Take 5 is Ryan’s candy bar of choice.
- But the Kit Kat is also pretty high up there.
- Ever had a sixlet? You can mail them to Melissa.
- All cavewomen look like Raquel Welsh in One Million Years BC.
- Sam has quite the shout.
- Troma did a movie about Bob Berdella.
- Dave made phone calls like he lived in Green Acres.
- Jack & Jill is good, right?
- Banks was a cake eater.
- Have you seen Uncut Gems?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002