It’s been a rough week for the TADPOG hosts this week, TADPOG Nation. Tyler couldn’t yet again play the game he was supposed to but instead his brother, Ryan Holland, said he would subject himself to an interview. So this week we bring you the interview of Ryan of Call-In Show fame. We think it is a pretty funny way to pass about 80 minutes. Enjoy.
In This Episode:
- “ITS THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM!”
- What do you get on the Myers-Briggs Personality Test?
- Need Input! Need Input!
- Maxwell’s Silver Hammer
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- The 350z
- League of Legends and DOTA
- That sweet sweet Lu Shang’s Fishing Rod
- That Penn and Teller Game about driving in the desert
- Meet Virginia by Train. Blech.
- The Virginity Claiming and Booger Concealing Ottoman
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is RPG Medley by Megalixir and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.