Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The year is 2030 and we’re talking about the hottest thing in current sports, Bill Laimbeer’s Combat Basketball. Just to let you know what you’re in for, we originally both thought this game was called Bill Laimbeer’s College Basketball. Honestly, we didn’t even know if Bill Laimbeer was an actual person or not, so Jacob York (of wolf fighting fame) sets us straight.
- Volcano Quesarito
- Hillbilly Cookin’ Mountaineer Style
- Vinegar Pie
- Murder Kroger
- Nick Kroll’s Larry Bird
- Bill Laimbeer vs Robert Parish
- Jack Frost
- Harlem Globetrotters
- Saul Smith
- System Mastery Duckman
- Solomon’s Key
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.