RoboCop Versus The Terminator robotically walks into way onto TADPOG shores. This sorta counts as an Arnold tangential movie, right? The streak continues? We make a strong come back with “Anime I?” since Ian has a very strong recommendation. We talk some about Thanksgiving (it was Thanksgiving Eve when we recorded this, after all), discuss what we’ve been playing then take up a Thanksgiving Foods draft, we honestly can’t recall if we have done that one before or not, before taking a deep dive into RoboCop Versus The Terminator. We have some feelings about this one, so please, sit awhile and listen!
RoboCop Versus The Terminator Shownotes:
- For All Mankind
- The new SNL guys make a movie that Ian recommends.
- THE NEW STEAM DECK?!
- PLEASE, FOR IAN, PLAY FLIPWITCH: SEX HEX
- We Love Katamari Reroll comes with Dave’s recommendation
- He also approves Scott Pilgrim Takes Off.
- FFXIV Stormblood has been played.
- Violent Night gets a thumbs up.
- Chivalry II turns out to be a little violent.
- Even seen Dutch?
- They are actually making that Thanksgiving movie from Grindhouse.
- EPISODE DROP.
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002