Beethoven: The Ultimate Canine Caper has finally dragged its butt across the our proverbial podcast carpet. Maybe you know this game as Beethoven’s 2nd or maybe you don’t know this game at all – let’s be honest, you probably don’t. Is that a good thing? MAAAAAYYYYYBE. You will find out for certain if you listen to this episode. Do you like Christmas movies? We do a draft of Christmas movies. We talk about all the old bits that are stored in the back of the Hollanddeck. The boys played some Pokemon, some Miles Morales, and watched some standup. There may be a lot to unpack here so sit awhile and listen!
Beethoven: The Ultimate Canine Caper Shownotes:
- Genesis does what Nintendon’t
- Dave loves Alex Kidd
- Best Buy was soooooo crazy on Black Friday
- The assassination of JFK is 11/22/63.
- Gone Home also makes a good reference to it.
- Seth Rogan won’t work with James Franco anymore.
- Dave Franco is still totally good.
- 127 Hours was on Ian’s plate this week.
- Everest with ya boi, Chris O Donnell.
- Doom Patrol took most of Ian’s week.
- Pokemon Scarlet is on the agenda.
- Charlie and the Chocolate factory theories.
- Dave played some Miles Morales and enjoyed it very much.
- Ari Shaffir has a fantastic free special on Youtube, right here.
- REVENGE OF THE GATOR!
- Oh that Bob Newhart Nick @ Nite jam
- This one too.
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002