Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Tom and Jerry. You know, you’ve seen the cartoon. Sometimes Tom looks like a cat, other times he is more like a cat person. Sometimes Tom and Jerry hate each other, sometimes they are best friends. They’re a duo that has endured since 1940. But how well do they translate to the SNES? Courtesy of The Randomizer, we find out. So please come check out a cartoon draft, the latest edition of Ian’s Horror Hole, a deep review of Sam’s Club pizza, and a reveal to who absolutely loves The Croods. Sit awhile and listen!
Tom and Jerry Shownotes:
- The Titans show.
- Ian approves of Pennyworth.
- He also likes Doom Patrol.
- Lots of info on the Into the Dark series.
- Machete had to become real.
- Pilgrim, for some Thanksgiving horror.
- A nasty piece of work.
- Have you seen Ready or Not?
- Well, I’m curious about Pooka.
- I’m also curious about Pooka 2.
- Dave loved Barbarian.
- Sam’s Club may have the best pizza deal.
- Weird: The Al Yankovic story was great.
- Did you see that scene in Equus?
- Ed Grimley actually had a cartoon.
- Camp Candy was phenomenal.
- The very prolific Chuck Jones.
- We did that episode over Porky Pig’s Haunted Holiday.
- Ernie’s Magic Shapes, dawg.
- Postal was a pretty pivotal game.
- What do you think of Gotham Knights?
- THE CROODS!
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002