Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Are you the type of person who likes customizing a sweet car in Gran Turismo? Do you also like battling robots? Do you strongly prefer retro games? Then MAYBE you will be into the games we talk about this week, the SNES MechWarrior Games – MechWarrior and MechWarrior 3050. Not only do we talk about these games but we also discuss getting microchipped by Bill Gates, and how easy it is to ruin a dining room table.
SNES MechWarrior Games Shownotes:
- Dave streamed MechWarrior and MechWarrior 3050 on Twitch if you’re into mechs, warriors, the distant future of 3050, or guys named Dave.
- Did you watch Exo Squad?
- Dave is all about that Kaizo Mario.
- We are both loving Hades a lot.
- Peppermint Schnapps is forever tied to Little Nicky.
- Harvey Keitel and his small penis.
- MechWarrior is based on Battle Tech.
- Did you listen to Jungle Strike?
- You probably were all about Tale Spin, yes?
- How did you play the hidden hand circle game?
- Mario is Missing is also a game we covered.
- Tyler’s favorite game is Earthbound.
- Dave is always fond of Chrono Trigger.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002