Were you a middle aged adult in 1995 that was a fan of the SNES and WWII? Then MAYBE you know about Carrier Aces, the game vomited up at us by The Randomizer. Come listen to us talk about this game, try some very excellent beef jerky, take a quiz, and do a deep dive in the mythos of Tyler’s high school’s hang out, “Behind Hardee’s”. So grab a Six Dollar Burger and a pack of cheap cigarettes and give us a listen!
Carrier Aces Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Carrier Aces on Twitch if you’re into carriers, aces, flight sims on the SNES, Kaizo Mario, or guys named Dave.
- Have you seen Armageddon?
- What about Deep Impact?
- Taryn got the cast of Friends as Rubber Ducks from her TADPOG Secret Santa.
- The Hardee’s Six Dollar Burger was an event.
- Are you familiar with Chris P. Chicken?
- Dave sported the rainbow Phish shirt so he wouldn’t get into fights.
- “Nerd Rage” in Fallout.
- Dave was a Hardee’s Monster Burger boy.
- We have done another war game.
- This is another war game we did.
- You could check out this game.
- BUT NOT THIS GAME.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002