Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s time to tune your Radical Datafax to TADPOG for a conversation on Mario Is Missing! You have something hard to drink, right? It may be needed to get through this game but maybe not through this episode. We talk condiments from across the pond (courtesy of Ross Rachel Green), Rap Snacks, there’s a hobo update, and a deep dive into Multiplicity. Collect three artifacts and summon whatever second rate Yoshi you can from Antarctica and our episode on Mario Is Missing!
Mario Is Missing! Podcast Shownotes:
- Dumbo’s Circus
- Cartoon Express
- Coleman’s Mustard
- The Elmer’s Glue cow
- Original HP Sauce
- Lil Yachty of hot fries fame
- Migos of white cheddar popcorn fame
- Carmen Sandiego
- More Carmen Sandiego
- Math Blaster
- Shaq Fu
- Smart Ball
- Throw Momma from the Train
- Jack Frost
- Beans above the frank
- Scientific Progress Goes Boink
- Our episode on Super Mario Bros.
- And that one we did on Super Mario Bros. 2
- Also we talked about Super Mario Bros. 3 that one time
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 590 – SNES MechWarrior Games - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games