Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Pocky & Rocky! Just a short 575 episodes after we covered the sequel we’re back to talk about the original. Of course we had to bring on our foremost Pocky & Rockiologist: CHOCTOPUS (y’know from YouTube)! We talk about anime movies, Goosebumps books, expensive chairs, SNES Randomizers, Ready Player One, and plenty more. We do get pretty deep into the game so if you enjoyed it, or want to know more about it then just come sit awhile and listen!
Pocky & Rocky Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Pocky & Rocky on Twitch, if you’re into cute ’em ups, shrine maidens named Pocky, tanookis named Rocky, or guys named Dave!
- We gave away this Goosebumps book once.
- Everyone is raving about the Demon slayer movie.
- Choctopus’ Herman Miller Logitech Embody chair is pretty incredible.
- Melissa and Tyler enjoyed Nobody.
- FINAL FANTASY VI WORLDS COLLIDE IS SO GOOD.
- Did you know Sonic Adventure 2 has a Randomizer?
- Earthbound has a...randomizer.
- Remember when we did an episode over Pocky & Rocky 2?
- The bosses in R-Type didn’t have a slow down power?
- Excited for Pocky & Rocky Reshrined?
- Dave and Chocto did play Scott Pilgrim vs. The World vs. Ubisoft Servers
- There was an episode over Ready Player One.
- That burger is the best part of Pac Man 2.
- Picture of THAT GUY (NSFW)
- You like the Sailor Mars?
- Chocto was also on Goof Troop.
- We still say Street Hockey 95 is the worst.
- Tyler is a fan of Mouse from The Dresden Files
- Pocky & Rocky does have some similarities to Cuphead.
- DASHCON! Get in that ball pit.
- RAIN FURREST! Go..crinkling?
- How confused were you by Disney’s Robin Hood.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002