Happy (day after) New Year! Now that we have severely dated yet another episode—Chocto (you know him from YouTube) joins us on this one to talk about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch. Yes, we realize this game is less than a month old. It hardly qualifies as an “old game” but we do our best to shoehorn retro gaming references in (okay, maybe not our best). We focus on the Adventure Mode a lot but we also talk about the game in a broader sense, and we end up talking about previous Smash Bros. games as well. Of course we talk about our mains and speculate on DLC fighters. During the middle of the show a strange package from Link makes an appearance. We wrap things up by tackling a Smash Quiz that was sent in by Quiz Master Bovine Bear Matt.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave played Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on Twitch | Part 1 | Part 2
- You can find Choctopus on YouTube
- We’ve done episodes on Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64 and Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS.
- We go off on a tangent and talk about Ultima Online
- That Super Smash Bros commercial for the Nintendo 64
- Bart Skampson
- Urdrick from Dragon Quest
- All the Final Smashes compared
- Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, and Overwatch
- The boardgame episode
- Chocto’s Favorite Song
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.