In the immortal words of Cliffhanger, “Hang on for your life!”. That’s right, pack your gear because we’re headed on a journey through the icy peaks of Cliffhanger for the Super Nintendo. This notoriously “bad video game”, based on the action film of the same name, was developed by Malibu Interactive and published by Sony Imagesoft in 1993. As we venture into the game and the movie it’s based on, get ready for a rollercoaster of discussions and nostalgia. We promise there’s a draft in this episode.
- Ever seen Cliffhanger? And its weird trailer?
- JOHN LITHGOW!
- Ace Ventura had a Cliffhanger reference.
- Sylvester Stallone has his own store.
- It’s a beat em up.
- Have you listened to Demolition Man?
- Judge Dredd is next.
- EPISODE DROP
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002