It ends where is begins, with Millennium Falco vs. the World! We are in the end game now, so it’s more like Millennium Falco vs. The Finale Part 1. The day is finally here, after collecting all the sounds and meeting all of Dane’s qualification – the band is listed now in the Top Four to compete in the “Battle of the Gates” in St. Louis. The band heads out that way and runs into the some old friends…for the last time. They meet a fan in the green room then go visit a very special green room? This one is pretty action packed with a big ending, so please come sit awhile and listen to Millennium Falco vs. The World!
Millennium Falco vs The World – Session Twenty Six Shownotes:
- The St. Louis Arch
- Music in St. Louis
- The plane of Vanda, or Varda? Whichever.
- MUSCLE HEADS?! HATE’EM!
- It can steal nine lives….
- It may just come in handy.
- Did you listen to the last episode?
- What about this one?
- Or just start at the beginning.
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums in iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002