Pause on Backwards vs The World! The band returns again this week (it’s a shorter episode, we had to double up AND this is the last regular episode before we hit the Finale) and settles some scores. Benji heads to woods to see about freeing this mantle of power from the claws of Malar, Lem gets some valuable DVD-Rs, Kenny finds out he has a very special skill, and Liz get a very very powerful weapon in her hands (in the DM’s retrospective opinion). Lots of time gets spent reading books! LeVar Burton is pleased! Loose ends are tied up and we prepare to go into the two part finale, so come sit awhile and listen.
Pause on Backwards vs The World – Session Twenty Five Shownotes:
- The paws of a Rakshasa are on backward.
- We all want Buffy on DVD.
- The glory of the redwoods!
- Gotta play some Uno.
- And gotta drink some Surge.
- Lycanthtopy, oooooo
- How old are the Appalachian mountains?
- Did you listen to last week’s episode?
- Or what about this episode?
- Or even this one?
- Want in on our shirts, courtesy of Boss Battles?
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums in iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002