This is it, folks. The final episode of Arc 1 of Millennium Falco vs. The World! (A Scott Pilgrim inspired game). The band confronts Balthazar and everyone who help with him in one final confrontation. Who still stands behind Balthazar? What are his motives? Can anyone be saved? Please sit awhile and listen to the Millennium Falco vs. The World for all the highs, lows, twists, and turns. Thank you so much for joining us on this journey as we played out and told this tale. Your support and patronage has enabled us to do this sort of thing and have fun all the while. We appreciate your support!
Millennium Falco vs The World – Session Twenty Seven Shownotes:
- Ever played Super Mario World?
- There were a lot of names to remember.
- Mario Kart on GBA was pretty nice.
- The Turtle Hermit Style wins.
- I love the music from Lufia The Rise of the Sinistrals.
- End credits.
- Did you hear Part 1?
- Maybe you want to start at the beginning since it’s finished?
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums in iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002