Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Fighter’s History, fresh today, courtesy Nintendo Switch Online’s Super Nintendo platform. What do you think when you see the box art? A little creeped out? Wondering if these are Street Fighter knockoffs so blatant they must be illegal? WRONG! They are very legal very blatant Street Fight knockoffs according to a court of law and we certainly get into it. We talk Funko pops, horror movies, Multiversus, and Pokemon Go. So come sit awhile and listen to a review and history lesson over Fighter’s History!
Fighter’s History Shownotes:
- Full Metal Alchemist Funko pops!
- For real, check out Harley Quinn on HBO Max.
- Again, for real, check out Shudder for some prime horror content.
- Remember Deep Blue Sea?
- Or the movie Possessor?
- Rick Sanchez is actually pretty good in Multiversus.
- Dave got to experience a real Benihana.
- Tyler is picking Pokemon Go back up.
- He does look like Majin Buu.
- The Buzzfeed Mockbuster list.
- Two Coreys fighting.
- Pauly Shore has some great stand up.
- We did an episode over Karnov.
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002