Can You Grell What The Rock is Cooking vs. The World – Session Five (A D&D Actual Play) Can you? Is the episode name hinting about a Grell? Maybe the Rock? Maybe something to do with cooking? There is only one way to find out. Join us as Lem, Liz, Benji, and Kenny go deeper into Jzadirune. When we last left, the band had just found the key that would get them into the room where the other “Lem” was being kept prisoner. What could he be up to? There is still half the map to go, what else could be hiding behind all the mental corners in the mind prison of Jzadirune? We all hope you enjoy the latest installment of our game!
Can You Grell What The Rock is Cooking vs. The World! Session Five Shownotes:
- Have you listened to the last episode yet?
- What about the our sneak peak to Piggy Palace?
- Or even the Son of Sam game?
- Way way back to the Cat in the Hat game?
- Dave makes a reference to Hades.
- That Hades reference was HELLOOO NEPHEW!
- Ultros can appear at any time.
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums on Free Music Archive for Anamanaguchi.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002