A Fistful of Mayonnaise vs. The World! Any idea what that means? You probably think you do but it has more to do with alchemy that anything with the human body, we promise. The players have found their first key to subspace Jzadirune and explore more and more and they unlock the secrets hidden in their minds. Liz has a viewing of a very uncomfortable play. Benji contracts a very serious capitalistic magical jacketing disease. A large purple royal octopus introduces itself to the party. Lem finds the most special Quiznos. Benji inherits the mantle of Andre the Giant. Kenny wields the Buster Sword. All sorts of things happen that sound strange here but will make perfect sense as you follow the band through their first real trial as friends and a true band.
A Fistful of Mayonnaise vs. The World! Session Four Shownotes:
- Here is the map for anyone who wants to try and follow the PCs on their adventure.
- Bob’s Fiesta Burger is a thing even if it’s not in a can.
- This is Paducah’s Whitehaven.
- Kenny’s Bubblegum Jug.
- Make your own vegan cupcakes at home!
- Tongue Splashers gum was amazing.
- Have you seen this new Matrix movie?
- Do you think this Tobey guy will be a good Spiderman?
- You probably don’t know so here is Pressed Duck from Chong’s
- Funyuns as Pringles.
- Imagine this man in a realtor jacket.
- The new soul weapon for Kenny.
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums on Free Music Archive for Anamanaguchi.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002