2 Drunk 2 Drive My Car vs. The World! Welcome back to the final session of the adventure into Jzadirune. We promise. The band gets to experience the full gamut of emotions in this one. Benji finds a VCR and a relative. Liz is really into said relative. Someone goes full Green Ranger. Skyrim style, things are burned – including some very nice rags. Patreon Donor Nate makes an appearance. Junior is confronted things go sideways. So please come and enjoy the band’s last foray into Jzadirune (maybe?)!
2 Drunk 2 Drive My Car vs. The World – Session Six Shownotes:
- Behold, the dragon dagger.
- I love the Dragonzord.
- They may have beef with The Rock.
- Skyrim traps require fire.
- Hanson, right?
- What about The Spice Girls?
- Nirvana fits right in.
- Was Orlando Bloom a thing in 2000?
- Irvin Frog, bro.
- How Tyler envisions Irvin Frog.
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums on Free Music Archive for Anamanaguchi. We played Drivin’ Round Town by Jack Adkins and FloraFauna by Anamanaguchi.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002