You read that right, we are ON THE BALL about ON THE BALL. Well, there isn’t really much ball to be on with this game. The game talk is light since this game can be beaten very quickly with minimal effort. So we talk about ALL OF THAT but we also dig in and have a heart to heart about the show and where we need to go next. If you’re a long time supporter we think you’ll enjoy this one but if you’re new – come back in a few years. It can be some fun time warp game to see where our future ended up. I guess. I’m not your supervisor or anything. I just request you come check us out, please and think you!
On The Ball Shownotes:
- Dave played On The Ball on Twitch, if you’re into mazes, motion sickness, balls, or guys named Dave!
- Ever heard of Hospital Week?
- Did you know dogs have arms?
- Whatever happened to spirit week?
- Saved by the Bell did a goat stealing episode.
- You too can make your own popcorn!
- Popcorn is a great diet food.
- The game is very much Sonic’s bonus game. Really.
- Random people doing Random things in Final Fantasy XI.
- That PC who hit on top of The Boyada Tree.
- Tyler knew who Locke’s first girlfriend was to win a big gil reward.
- Tyler didn’t care for End Game content in Final Fantasy XI.
- Have you seen this episode?
- Will you check this one out?
- Tony Delk was the man. even when dealing with Christian Laettner.
- Travis Ford was ALSO the man and now he is a coach.
- Laettner ruin it all for UK.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002