Barkley: Shut Up and Jam! (sadly not Gaiden or Gaiden II) was the game thrown at us by the Randomizer this week. So, of course, we talk a little about Hades and some other pretty good games we have played. There is PLENTY of Barkley chat, Shaq chat, general 90s basketball references, and a deep exploration of rules concerning what happens if you can defeat Sir Charles Barkley in a game of basketball. Come check out our best attempt at sports chat yet.
Barkley: Shut Up and Jam! Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Barkley: Shut Up and Jam! and the sequel on Twitch, if you like shooting some b-ball outside of the school, games with one song, guys named Charles Barkley, or guys named Dave.
- What a bitch lasagna.
- We still love Hades.
- Dave did a great stream of Phantasmagoria 2.
- There are parallels to Phantasmagoria 2 and Shower with your Dad Simulator.
- So, what is Police Quest?
- Do I mean Police Squad?
- What were those Jackie Chan movies?
- Do you need a great browser game? Try Return to Castle Monkeyball.
- Did Aaron Carter get his prize for beating Shaq?
- Charles Barkley vs. Godzilla
- A better use for Right Guard.
- I don’t get the Golden Nose.
- Clerks had that cameo from Barkley.
- Now that’s a golf swing.
- Robocop is a professional.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002