On this episode of TADPOG Other Shit Monday, we travel back to 1987 to play the third game in the “Games Dave Loves Series” — Jaws for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
In This Episode:
- Nostalgia Goggles
- Rate this shirt by Lord Dennis! (and make it a five!)
- Jaws Unleashed
- The Executive Inn
- Brandon, the seemingly controversial guest host of Axelay
- Yeah, bitch
- Where to meet girls that you find on the internet
- Rush N Attack
- Rachel Green teaching how to operate a boat
- Oh that Kevin Costner
- Look! A sailboat!
- Jaws Bonus Stage Music
- The cinematic classic, Waterworld
- The Rainbow Shell
- Kevin Costner gets to have sex with Jen Aniston
- ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!
- Face Transplants
- Hold on to you butts!
- Taryn’s shirt, signed by Billy Mitchell
- Taryn vs. Ryan Adams
- Summer of ’69
- Follow Taryn’s Tweets @tarynuptn
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.