Do you LOVE Conan the Barbarian? Do you love him so much you’ll consume anything vaguely resembling him, including media that stole his imagine just to capitalize on his popularity? Do you LOVE poorly designed fighting games released far after any time that it could have been relevant? No? Good, because no one does. But theoretically if such an audience existed then WE TOTALLY HAVE A GAME FOR YOU! BATTLE BLAZE! Don’t worry – not only do we do a deep dive into this ridiculousness, we also discuss odd fetishes and Richard Dawson. So come on down and enjoy our misery.
Battle Blaze Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Dave streamed Battle Blaze on Twitch, if you like Twitch, video games, battle, blazing, or guys named Dave!
- Do you still love a good Lunchable?
- Justin McElroy did a thing called Things I bought at Sheetz.
- HE NEEDS YOU TO GIVE HIM YOUR PEE-PEE!
- Imagine a zombie version of Richard Dawson.
- In case you didn’t know about the Imp stuff from FFVI.
- The hottest fetish is the Solid Snake Box fetish.
- Don’t forget that we covered Shaq Fu.
- There was an episode over Golden Axe as well.
- And just because, we also covered Altered Beast.
- Battle Blaze has Floyd Mayweather AI.
- The best appearance by Andrew Dice Clay.
- MMMMMmmm Crash Test Dummies
- Have you seen Mr. Belvedere sit on his balls? I can’t find it but here is a synopsis of the episode about AIDS.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002