Wizened Sage Ian and Untitled Ramon (of Super Bomberman 2 fame) join us to talk about Overwatch, the team-based first-person shooter by Blizzard Entertainment. There’s plenty of other stuff too! We give marriage advice, we talk about our competitive natures, we bond, we slowly but surely get drunker by the minute, and we play a game called Tyler Guesses Overwatch Characters Until We Run Out of Time.
In This Episode:
- Dave Plays Overwatch for the first time
- Whiskey Stones
- Ass Kickin’ Habanero Popcorn
- Nyakers Ginger Snaps
- Dan Bull
- We gonna party like it’s your birthday
- Genji Gloves
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to say penguins
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.