Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We’re talking about the 1999 classic, Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64. Our resident Smashologist, Josh Nance joins us. Turns out there’s a lot of game talk on this one with liberal breaks to talk about emojis, migraines and scrotal injuries.
- Foot Clan Hideout
- Hover hands
- Final Fantasy 7 Swearing
- The Mendala Effect
- Dragon King
- FALCOOON PUNCH!
- The Super Smash Bros. television commercial
- Primal Rage 2
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 464 – Kabuki Quantum Fighter - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games
Pingback: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - TADPOG Podcast Episode 486