Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We continue our conversation about the 1993 Square classic, Secret of Mana. Has Tyler changed his mind about the game? Does Dave remember anything that he says on the podcast? Which cereal had the creepiest box when we were kids? What social status can be found in homemade confections? Have faith, TADPOG Nation, all will be answered in this episode.
In This Episode:
- Weapon Candy
- 108 Stars of Destiny
- El Porton
- Did Tyler change his opinion since we last talked about Secret of Mana?
- Red Dead Redemption multiplayer
- The best tweet about Secret of Mana ever
- Unpopular Opinion Podcast
- Comparisons are made between Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia and Secret of Mana
- The Secret of Mana Soundtrack
- Moogle Corner: “The shitty version of moogles”
- The Krampus
- Louis CK on peanut allergies
- Comparisons are made to Secret of Evermore
- Now You’re Playing with Power
- Domo Origato Mr. Roboto
- King Vitamin
- It’s a delicacy, Tyler
- Dave takes a TADPOG Quotes Quiz
MelanieMelody from Hey Dude!
- Hand Hole
- Steve Blackman
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.