TADPOG Nation, do you like that we’re breaking down all these classic SNES RPGs into multiple parts? We hope so since we’re doing it again for IGN’s #11 ranked SNES game, Secret of Mana. We bring back the ol’ Taco Jon Turley to discuss this game. Tyler regales you with another Gatsby tale and Jon recounts the time he allowed a troubled youth to take shelter from the harshness of the world in the woods of his backyard. There’s a quiz that Josh Nance misses out on that really is a shame. We hope you enjoy.
In This Episode:
- Taco Jon Turley
- Henry David Thoreau’s “Walden”
- Road Rash for the Game Gear
- That Blue Game Gear
- When Tyler’s Mom read that note
- In-N-Out Burger
- That College Humor Prank
- Pedobear = Monokuma
- Translation Errors (Including Secret of Mana)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.