This episode is a four-player co-op with multitap. We’ve got Ramon Castillo and Kevin Link (The Hero of Hyrule) on the mics with us this week to talk about Super Bomberman 2, fresh off the heels of Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con.
In This Episode:
- Muppet Babies had an effect on Tyler.
- Sexy no jutsu.
- Ramon meets The Fonz.
- Wizard 2: The Tyler Story.
- Bombs with Friends.
- Ramon drops this one on us: Exclusion-based rule set.
- “Like a spiral of Tharizdun…”
- The oil drum level.
- Lord Mike of Perdue’s Greatest Challenge Yet.
- Uncle Touchy’s Mushroom Basement.
- The Scary Furnace.
GregEric and the Floaters.
- Super Bomberman 2 is Nintendo hard… kinda like Blackthorne.
- The bosses have different forms.
- Spiteful Flame.
- Form up. Space Dungeon!
- Why can’t video game heroes swim?
- What’s your favorite power up?
- Where is Link?
- Where Are They Now: Hudson Soft
- Ramon’s achievement. (Silver Monkey for life!)
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler and Dave played House of the Dead this week at Pantera’s in Edwardsville, IL.
- Link has been playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
- Ramon just finished Castlevania: Lords of Shadows Mirror of Fate.
Mentioned in the Show:
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- Dennis Robison
- Kevin Link
- Ramon Castillo
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- The song Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.