What a horrible night to have a curse! Our quest to play and discuss all of the games on the NES Classic Edition continues on this episode where we talk about Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest. We also talk about spoopy cereal, procedural television, and it is revealed that Tyler was not eaten by a crocodile contrary to popular belief. There is also a “Rib, Heart, Eye, Nail, or Ring Quiz”.
In This Episode:
- Dave plays Castlevania II, Cuphead and Octopath Traveller
- Fruit Bruit
- Ep.334 – Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- Ep.419 – Castlevania
- Vomitron – Castlevania II Medley
- Daniel Tidwell – Very Bloody Tears
- Oops!…I Did It Again
- You gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get into that boy’s hole
- Night Crawlers
- The Mick
- September 1988 Nintendo Power cover
- McDonald’s is bringing back Szechuan sauce
- We are on YouTube, please subscribe!
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.