This week we’re talking about Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (or as it’s know in Japan, Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo), the 1993 platforming-adventure game for the NEC PC Engine CD. We take a Halloween quiz that was sent in by Quizmaster Bovine Bear Matt Cowan. We answer a few voicemails. Do you like talk about kids and Halloween costumes? What about when we eat incredibly spicy things? THIS EPISODE HAS SOME OF THAT!
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave Plays Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
- TADPOG Shirts! (Now with 200% more designs!)
- Carmen Electra has made an incredible amount of ghosts.
- Pucker Butt hot sauce made of Reaper Squeezins
- Paul Ryan doesn’t stand for a dab.
- Last Dab Reduxx, something by other spicy bois.
- Savage Jerky brings us Savage Caroline Reaper Jerky.
- Maria! On the Sega Saturn! FAST!
- Gotta love some Castlevania: Bloodlines
- We did Dracula X already if you want to check that out.
- King Arthur and Guinevere in Empires and Puzzles
- Here is a Guinevere for you.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.