Eventually has come again, TADPOG Nation. On this glorious Monday we take on the Five Star Review request of Lord Mike of Purdue with the indie game LIMBO. This might be an odd one because we run the gamut with stories and ideas about the game. You want semi serious religious talk about Purgatory, Hell and various denominations? We’ve got that covered. Our resident expert on Kirby and Horror, Nicole Nance joins us to talk about the game, discuss religion and take some calls.
In This Episode:
- The Jets and The Sharks but about religious denomination
- Patti’s and their porkchop
- The one where Dave dates a Duggar
- Hell House (The Documentary)
- Nicole really really really loves Train
- Here. The Worst Song You’ve Ever Heard
- This is the weirdest episode of Bobby’s World
- Bobby’s World for SNES
- The Shadow Jutsu of Shikamaru Nara
- Badland for your iPad, as recommended by Nicole Nance
- Kirby’s Canvas Curse of Nicole’s Future Fame
- Those glasses from Riddick
- PLEASE MAKE YOUR SUBMISSIONS FOR “Tyler and Dave Explain Games Based on Box Art”
- Want to hear Tyler’s Barney Fife? Check out Street Fighter II Turbo
- What’s Paul Playing Today? LIMBO
- That Glorious TADPOG Guest Host Bar Graph by Troubador Sam of Megalixir
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.