TADPOG Nation, we feel this is a pretty good day for us here as we reach IGN’s #5 ranked game, Street Fighter II Turbo. Spoilers, this is a game we all love quite a bit so it’ll be a positivity fest if you’re into that. Don’t worry, there is plenty of talk of blood, gore, illness and injury as well as the celebration of the birth of Henry David Moore.
In This Episode:
- What the fuck is Horse Cave?
- Satellite Dish
- Jon Turley, as brought to you by Fireball Whisky
- henrydavidmoore.com for very cute baby pictures
- Dexter’s Murder Preparations aka Giving Birth
- The Substitution Jutsu
- Kindergarten Kumite
- You need to see the Bloodsport trailer again
- STAIND AS BROUGHT TO YOU BY SOME SPORTING GOODS STORE!
- Eddy Gordo of juggling fame
- Yakety Sax and Chun Li vs. Zangief
- Much love to our supporters as tadpog.wikia.com
- Oh Missy Elliot
- Sister Wendy of your high school art class fame
- What’s Paul Playing Today?: Street Fighter II Turbo
- Cowboy Bebop’s homage to Bruce Lee
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.