Podcast: Play in new window | Download
By the grace of The Randomizer, welcome to our Art of Fighting episode where we talk about parenting a lot. But not just parenting, we recast Sex and the City with Street Fighter characters (it’s pretty perfect, don’t worry.). A defense is made for Monster energy drink and to better protect our Kyles. Have you wanted to hear an official prayer to The Randomizer? Good, we have one for review. Also, we debate whether or not Tyler should send pictures of his vasectomy, by request, to the sweetest fan from the Isle of Man.
Art of Fighting Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Check out Dave playing Art of Fighting on Twitch
- You can pick up some new TADPOG shirts, thanks to Johnathan Wilson!
- Want to make a short bullshit TADPOG game? Try the Gameboy Game maker.
- What does Art of Fighting’s story mode feel like? The Trading Game in Link’s Awakening
- We did an episode over Street Fighter II: Turbo, you’re into that, right?
- The best character was Mr. Big who battled Aidan in Sex in the City
- We put serious thought into casting the Sex in the City girls with Street Fighter Characters
- Was Mickey Rourke handsome and had some bad surgery?
- Hey, Dave was on an episode of Experience Grind podcast!
- Our sweet sweet non Kyle, Ethel James
- All the cool kids love the The Art of Painting
- HE REALLY DOES HATE THESE CANS!
- What happens when you lose all your spirit in Art of Fighting? You lose all your dukes.
- Dr. Boskonovich really is some weird bullshit.
- Tyler’s favorite non-masturbation related memory of Brandon? That would have to be Tekken Ball.
- Both the original and 2.0 of The Seed by The Roots and Cody Chestnutt
- The Art of Fighting had just the best anime ever.
- My pen!
- Bob Marley’s Ghost, is it a weed?
- Did you find the pterodactyl too? DID YOU? WHO DO YOU TELL?!
- Chef Boyardee just loves Kirby’s face.
- El Nino means The Nino.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002