Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We prayed to Randomizer while wearing Dr. Seuss hats, wearing alien pendants, wearing JNCOs full of yo-yos. The Randomizer accepted our offering of 90s trends and responded with giving us Beavis and Butt-Head for the SNES to review. We had to bring on our most Wizened Sage, Ian Chandler, to help gird our Mike Judge mindset to properly enjoy the game. We talk movies, try some hot mustard, take a quiz, and get the REAL AND TRUE STORY to Beavis and Butt-Head. Probably.
Beavis and Butt-Head Podcast Shownotes:
- Let’s face it, we’re never going to give away the second “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Dave streamed Beavis and Butt-Head for the SNES on Twitch, if you like Twitch, video games, Beavis, Butt-Head, the ’90s, or guys named Dave. We have it all!
- We did another episode over Beavis and Butt-Head if you’re into that.
- Ian may have been victim of a curse, maybe the Malocchio.
- There was that curse where Angel got his soul.
- We can only hope Matthew Lillard is okay.
- Well, and maybe Skeet Ulrich.
- He had it coming. He only had his self to blame.
- How do you feel about the return of Spitting Image?
- We really did do an episode of Quackshot.
- Tyler once dated a girl who looked like Station.
- Can you go couch fishing?
- How about some frog baseball?
- Which is better? Flash Gordon or Flesh Gordon (NSFW)?
- Dave did not care for Grosse Point Blank.
- Ian loves those serial killer joints – Mr. Brooks and Serial Mom.
- Did you see the twist in The Village?
- ALL HAIL SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD!
- We all should check out Time Bandits.
- YOU NEVER RUN ON A BARGE!
- Beavis and Butt-Head Do America should be in the Criterion Collection.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002