Sandwich Pope Phil joins us to talk about his favorite game for the Sega Genesis (and possibly ever!), Beavis and Butt-Head. We open a package from Archmage Chris Edler and try some tater chips. We pitch Wayne’s Dark Dark Place. We talk about obtuse puzzles. Blue balls! Is it a thing? We talk about controversial television episodes.
Beavis and Butt-Head Podcast Shownotes:
- The TADPOG Nation Facebook Group
- Larry the Cable Guy Cheeseburger Tater Chips
- Larry the Cable Guy Chili Cheese Fries
- Git R Done Foundation
- World of Fishing
- Diablo Episode
- The Top 15 Controversial Episodes of TV
- Drunk Driving Tiny Toons
- Beavis and Butt-Head Comedians
- Tom Anderson
- TADPOG Brandis Quiz
- Whacking Off In My Tool Shed
- Anderson is Hank Hill
- Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity
- Top 7 Worst Tiger Handheld Games
- Pencil in the Eye
- Stuart’s House
- Ep.291 – 3 Ninjas Kick Back
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.