Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Well, here we go again with this great gift from the Randomizer. HOWEVER, the blessing passed onto us is in a series so we can roll these two wonders together. What games, you ask? Elite Soccer and World Soccer ’94: Road to Glory. Part of the Striker series across the pond. We might not have the best track record with sports games BUT NOT ANYMORE! THIS EPISODE OF JAM PACKED FULL OF SPORTSISH STUFF! LADYBUGS! RODNEY DANGERFIELD! SPORTS QUIZZES! A REVIEW OF POPEYE’S CHICKEN SANDWICH! WE PROMISE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS PRETTY WEIRD EPISODE.
Elite Soccer Podcast Shownotes:
- Let’s face it, we’re never going to give away the second “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Dave streamed Elite Soccer for the SNES on Twitch. We have it all if you like Twitch, video games, soccer, things that are “elite”, or guys named Dave!
- Dave knows chicken and finally gets a taste of that elusive Popeye’s chicken sandwich.
- But Popeye’s chicken is absolutely no Dave Style Chicken.
- Is Ladybugs as good as Dave remembers?
- Will Sidekicks hold up?
- What about The Neverending Story 2?
- Have you seen Caddyshack?
- Neither Tyler or Dave have seen Caddyshack 2.
- If you’re really desperate for more soccer there is International Superstar Soccer.
- But if you are TRULY desperate then there is 90 Minutes European Prime Goal.
- The original animated rapey skunk, Pepe Le Pew.
- We had Kyle Collins from Experience Grind Podcast on our episodes for Castlevania Symphony of the Night.
- Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy.
- We also did an episode of Yoshi’s Island.
- Please watch the Intro for World Soccer ’94: Road to Glory.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002