This week on TADPOG, we talk about Konami’s 1995 International Superstar Soccer for the Super Nintendo, in only a way that two American gentlemen who know nothing about sports can.
In This Episode:
- Megs246 of Kirby’s Avalanche fame, administers a suppository
- Tyler has died of disentry
- Cowboy Bebop
- Pour Some Sugar on Me
- Jacob, of wolf fighting and Final Fight, Bioshock, and X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse fame took home the ’80s party prize
- Sexy witch!
- Shawn Miller of Pilotwings and Populous fame: Master of MMOs
- Little Readers’ Corner: Emperor of Thorns and Neuromancer.
- The PS2… in Brazil
- Get the ball… and it’s gone
- Mario Strikers
- So metal
- If it’s not Ladybugs…we don’t give a shit
- King Ralph
- Kicking and Screaming
- International Superstar Soccer Achievements
- Alexi Lawless and Edgar Davids
- La Mulana
- Always leave a note
- Henry Earl
- TADPOG Steam Group
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler has started his Steam challenge with A Virus Named Tom and Alan Wake’s American Nightmare.
- Dave played more Plants vs. Zombies 2 (on the toilet), he and Nikki just got their airship passes in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, and Fez.
- Paul Clewell
- Drew Roland
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- Yuki’s Cousin
- Matt Barger
- Dennis Robison
- Nicole Nance
- Ashley Sheikh
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Our theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.