Final Fantasy VI (World of Ruin) has finally come to pass. Does this episode sound a little different? Well, that may be because we are all wearing masks just to be safe from Ian’s brush with COVID but we still recorded an episode! Courtesy of the Randomizer, we decided to re-record out early episodes where we covered this game for IGN’s Top 100 SNES game. We discussed it over two episodes so we changed it up with our new formula into two again – this time with the World of Balance and the World of Ruin (essentially the front and back halves of the game). So now we get to break down the VERY different half of the game, but just as beloved as the World of Balance. Tyler and Dave break down the game while Ian acts more as an audience surrogate asking some important questions. We have our hearts in this one, so we hope you enjoy.
Final Fantasy VI (World of Ruin) Shownotes:
- Ian watched Breaking Bad again.
- But he says Better Call Saul is the better show.
- Dave and Ian both are very much enjoying WB Multiverus.
- Ghost of Tsushima is Dave’s game of the week.
- Tyler stepdaughter really enjoys Elton John
- AAAAAND she says that Doja Cat is much better.
- Remember Suicidal Salaryman?
- EMS stands for Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
- Mr. Beast Burger has come to Western Kentucky
- Mad Max has some similarities to the World of Ruin
- Everyone loves Shaun of the Dead buuuut
- Have you seen the rip-off with Corey Feldman – The Zombie King?
- Tyler streamed this game. Half way is the start of The World of Ruin.
- He’s also streaming Shining Force II.
- Don’t forget our Final Fantasy VI – The World of Balance episode.
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002