Street Hockey ’95. WOOOOOF. Let’s not beat around the bush. The Randomizer did us dirty with, up until this point of the show, the worst video game we have ever played. So we bring some prime trash talk. We also talk about Coolio, Sexy Ned Flanders, and get in some deep MTV Lore. Please, enjoy our pain.
Street Hockey ’95 Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Dave streamed Street Hockey ’95 on Twitch, if you like video games, streets, hockey, or guys named Dave)!
- MATT COWAN SENT US THIS! OH BOY!
- Take your kids to see Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Amish Paradise is the best version.
- Manual of the Planes was an interesting read.
- Everyone loves John Leguizamo, right?
- Just soak in Sexy Ned Flanders.
- Who was your favorite Darkwing Duck villain? Mega Volt?
- The beard of Jesse Camp.
- The best of one, Pauly Shore.
- We did this episode, remember?
- Did you like this episode?
- Even more episodes? How about this.
- Ross Rachel Green gave us a quiz about animals. We may have struggled remembering this one.
- We love some Nintendo peripherals and cannot wait to get our hands on a scoped version of this beautiful piece.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002